Our Philosophy, in a Phrase
Our awesome artist, Yael, made a great observation the other day while we were in the studio:
“A bad product is the worst publicity a company can have.”
Yes! Great insight! That gets right to the heart of it! I take her same idea, and I would phrase it positively, even hyperbolically:
“A truly world-class awesome product is the best possible publicity a company can have.”
And this is exactly what we strive to do, in both the negative versions (avoid the bad) and positive versions (promote the good).
- World class Ketubah art
- The perfect text option for you
- Printed on a museum-quality material
- A smooth experience working together to personalize the ketubah
- Very quick response times — from a bunch of guys who will make you laugh and enjoy the process!
- Some surprises for you along the way
- Throughout the process, lots of tips that you wouldn’t’ve thought of otherwise (Have you thought about what pen to use to sign your ketubah?)