Using Your Own Ketubah Text!
Want to use your own vows, or a Ketubah text you and your fiance(e) have written just for the two of you? We’d love to help!
Use Your Own English-Only Text
- Complete the Order Form (below the Ketubah on the individual Ketubah Page), and select the English-Only Option
- Email (< firstname.lastname@example.org >) with your text
- We’ll confirm we’ve received it!
- If you choose Hebrew & English original text on the Ketubah Order Form (on any particular Ketubah page), we’ll use our professional Hebrew translators (and friends!) to do a beautiful, trusty translation.
- Do you have family, friends, or a Rabbi who speaks Hebrew?? We’d be more than happy to use their Translation — you’re not obligated to use our translators in any way. Try asking your officiant, they might be be able to help you out!
- You can submit your own Hebrew translation by email or Google Documents. Easy!
- Please be confidant when you pass us the translated Hebrew! Making changes can delay your order
Can you include a language that isn’t Hebrew or English on my Ketubah?
- Yes! We’d be happy to look and find a translator of that language — in the past couples have asked for Spanish, Polish, and Chinese!
- Or, if you know someone someone who speaks it and already have the translation, you can pass it our way via email or Google Documents!
- Be sure to choose the original text option on the Order Form (click there from the page for any particular Ketubah), so we know to expect it!